I B-INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- I B 317. International Marketing - 3 cr.
- Same as MKTG 317.
- I B 351. International Business - 3 cr.
- The various aspects of international business, and identification and analysis of problems encountered by multinational companies. Prerequisite: junior standing or consent of instructor.
- I B 398. International Business and Economic Environments - 3 cr.
- Description and analysis of various world regions, e.g., Pacific Rim, Eastern Europe, South Asia. Region will vary from semester to semester.
- I B 450V. International Economics - 3 cr.
- Same as ECON 450V.
- I B 458. Comparative International Management - 3 cr.
- Cultural influences on management are examined in a global business environment with a particular emphasis on human behavior in multinational organizations and the management of human resources. Same as Mgt. 458.
- I B 475. International Finance - 3 cr.
- Same as FIN 475.
- I B 489. Senior Seminar in International Business - 3 cr.
- Capstone class for I B majors. Integration of previous classwork via the examination of case studies and completion of a major project. Prerequisite: I B core.